"I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying and benefiting from your bellydancing dvd.
It is fun and challenging, makes me smile, sweat and bring me into a great heart space!
Thank you for being such an inspiration!"
- Nicole Polanco
Step-by-Step Belly Dance
Belly dance is an ancient form of artistic expression—and a fun way to a great physique. Lose weight and tone from head to toe with
three 15-minute dance combinations.
57 min. on 1 DVD. An Acacia production.
CD/DVD: Danyvaad & the Shimmy Sisters: March of the Gypsies: $24.99
Album Description: This is a two disc set -
a 10 song CD and a DVD full of music videos, dance lessons, pictures, and much more.
DVD includes: Music Videos: ‘Eastern Road’, ‘Nomads‘, ‘Danyavaad’, ‘My Serpent Kiss’.
Instructional segments: Shimmy Sisters bellydance lesson, ‘Arabic Scales’ sitar lesson, dumbek rhythms, bass looping.
Photo slideshows and other surprises!
The Exotic Art of Bellydance: Captivating Dancers, Enchanting Performances
The popularity of Bellydance has reached global acclaim as a recognized and respected dance form.
Graceful and elegant movements join exquisite costumes and passionate music to create an amazing experience.
Join the worlds most famous Bellydancers performing to music from great artists such as The Al-Ahram Orchestra, Dr. Samy Farag, Aboud Abdel Al and The Gizira Band.
Special Features: Chapter Selections, Interactive Menu, Dancer’s Biographies, Behind the Scenes Footage, About Bellydance Article
- Kaeshi: Orientalis: Modern Fusion
- Aziza: Yasamina: Classical Egyptian
- Amar Gamal: Dina Tata: Modern Balady
- The Shimmy Sisters: Moon Over Ala Nar: Modern Fusion Duet
- Tamra Henna: Hoss-Hoss: Saidi Cane Performance
- Nallini: Nawaem: Modern Egyptian
- Ava Fleming: Set Al Hosen: Modern Egyptian
- Louchia: Sahara City: Classical Egyptian
- Sandra: Aswan Dances: Classical Egyptian
- Rania: Ya Bahaia: Classical Egyptian
- Willow: We Marret El Ayam: Classical Egyptian
- Nathalie: Layali Al Sharq: Classical Egyptian